Management Care Process
An International Dimension
Enjoy the flexibility to take up to 1 semester interchangeably in each of our campuses. The educational experience in two different countries provides cultural discovery and unique learning.
An Entrepreneurship Dimension
Through the “Open Innovation Challenge” and a Professional Thesis, you are given the opportunity to carry out an innovative business project from idea to implementation.
A Managerial Dimension
The program equips you with the fundamental skills in strategy, finance, project management, marketing and communication in order to gain a fully accredited MBA degree recognized internationally.
- Duration: 2 years consisting of 4 semesters
- Academic Level Required: 180 ECTS accredited Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience
- Student Admission: continuous intake of students as we practice immense flexibility for our students
Program proposed by
- Quality meaning, dimensions and concepts
Quality tools and when to use them
Risk management principles
- Dimensions of quality in healthcare
- Quality assurance, control and improvements
- Lean and Six Sigma concepts
- Evolution of quality
- Cost of Quality
- Quality Gurus and their corresponding dogmas
- Final Exam Preparation Seminar