MBA Data Science
A 12 month program that builds candidates’ analytical and management capabilities through a structured learning framework, hence preparing them for business and functional roles in the analytics industry. The program has been designed by our expert faculty in collaboration with Data Science industry veterans from industries like Retail, Finance, Automobile, Healthcare, Telecom, IT & ITES.
The program uses a combinations of learning methods that include:
- Classroom teaching
- Instructor led live online sessions
- Self-learning through videos and reading materials
- Team based problem solving and
- Sessions with industry experts
Learning is bolstered by assignments, exercises, quizzes and capstone projects.
This program is a great career choice for professionals who want to:
- Leverage Data Science in his industry/ functional area
- Command a compensation premium and high salaries by combining business skills with Data Science
- Stay professionally relevant in increasingly data driven and digitized economy
- Build a promising career in exponential technologies like Data Science, Machine Learning/ AI etc.
Program proposed by
TRIMESTER 1 – Statistics and Programming Foundations
Objective – Introduction and application of Data Science and Machine Learning. Learning R & Python – most powerful and in-demand technologies for Data Science.
- Introduction to Data Science
- Statistics foundation for Data Science
- R programming for Data Science
- Python for Data Science
TRIMESTER 2 – Predictive Modeling
Objective – Understand and apply most widely used predictive modeling techniques for real-life business problems across industries.
- Regression modeling
- Predictive modeling for classification
- Time series analysis and forecasting
- Clustering and Segmentation
TRIMESTER 3 – Machine learning and Data Visualization
Objective – Conceptual understanding and application of advanced Machine Learning and AI techniques on live datasets. Learning Tableau for Data Visualization.
- Deep learning
- Natural Language processing
- Computer vision
- Storytelling with Data
- Data visualization with Tableau
TRIMESTER 4 – Domain Exposure (Electives) + Capstone Project
Objective – Build proficiency in 2 selected industries /functional areas as per your choice. Learn to buildend-to-end business solution through Capstone Project.
- Retail Analytics
- Finance and risk analytics
- Supply chain and operations analytics
- Marketing analytics
- Analytics in Life-sciences and healthcare industry
- Analytics in Telecom industry
- Web and social media analytics
- Analytics in Automobile industry